BOSTON, JUNE 4-5th 2013
SEMINARS: GUY AITCHISON _ BOB TYRRELL _ NICK BAXTER _ NIKKO HURTADO _ JEFF GOGUE _ ALEX DE PASE
By joining the travelling WWTC, you will:
- become familiar with the techniques and tricks used by many appreciated tattooists
- be provided with different visions of the tattoo as a work of art in different styles
- learn how to adjust your style and improve your performance
- share your knowledge and ask questions to the artists during the discussion panels
- submit pictures of your work to be assessed and evaluated by the artists during the criticism corner
- take part in the WWTC award
- be an active party in improving dialogue and communication among the global tattoo community
- meet in person the best tattooists you’ve always looked up to as a model
- have fun and be overjoyed by the sense of overwhelming familiarity
DO NOT MISS IT!
How to partecipate: registering for the Boston WWTC will entitle you to join the WWTC AWARD competition. You simply need to send us via e-mail the best pics of your works (max. 6 photos), which will be assessed by the 6 artists speaking at the seminars. The name of the winner will be announced during the conference and he/she will be prized by getting a free ticket for a 2-night-stay at the hotel hosting the following WWTC. The winner will also be welcomed in the discussion panel of the 6 artists speaking in Boston and he/she will be asked to comment and join the discussion.
WWTC AWARD Trophy!Don’t waste time! Sign up and send us your pictures!